About Me

My photo
Author of 4 books, including an Amazon bestseller in Horse Care, and 2 DVDs, Chartered Physiotherapist, Equine Behaviourist and BHS Accredited Professional BHSAI, Sue is passionate about helping owners to unlock their horse's potential.

Wednesday 1 June 2016

The Horse Physio in Shropshire

Yesterday's clinic was not as peaceful as I would have liked. Unfortunately, someone was involved in an accident with a vehicle during the day, through no fault of her own. It really made me think about the safety, or not, of riding on today's roads. 

Thankfully, the horses I was treating were wonderful, and thoroughly appreciated the work that I did. Diablo, pictured here, enjoyed soaking up the sun with me. In the video I have posted on my Facebook page here (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=496055420598726&id=297037173833886&ref=bookmarks), you can clearly see how physiotherapy has promoted relaxation and healing.


I love my job, and always enjoy my working day, but it's even better when the sun is shining, and the place I am working in feels like a little piece of heaven!

To find out more about bringing your horse to a clinic for treatment, visit www.thehorsephysio.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.