About Me

My photo
Author of 4 books, including an Amazon bestseller in Horse Care, and 2 DVDs, Chartered Physiotherapist, Equine Behaviourist and BHS Accredited Professional BHSAI, Sue is passionate about helping owners to unlock their horse's potential.

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Update on Eva

Update on Eva, who had bridling difficulties:
"Hi Sue just a quick update on Eva. She's coming on so much. She's actually listening to me more. standing still for me and excepting the bit a lot better. Still for a little treat but we're getting there. I can tack her up myself now on my own and can even tack her up in the box at the show whereas before we would have to struggle at home to tack her up then load her because she was so much of a fidget at a show. We are still working with her everyday and it's definitely working"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.