About Me

My photo
Author of 4 books, including an Amazon bestseller in Horse Care, and 2 DVDs, Chartered Physiotherapist, Equine Behaviourist and BHS Accredited Professional BHSAI, Sue is passionate about helping owners to unlock their horse's potential.

Monday 7 September 2015

It's a beautiful morning!

It's a beautiful morning, but I'd hoped that the roadworks being completed would mean I wouldn't spend so long sitting in this traffic jam on my way to Centre Lines Dressage!

I am however very much looking forward to seeing the many regulars I have there, including Grace Kelly who competed at her first ever Medium yesterday and got 2nd with professional rider and trainer Carrie Adams - a big step up from when they last competed in January and lots of exciting things to come from this partnership!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.