About Me

My photo
Author of 4 books, including an Amazon bestseller in Horse Care, and 2 DVDs, Chartered Physiotherapist, Equine Behaviourist and BHS Accredited Professional BHSAI, Sue is passionate about helping owners to unlock their horse's potential.

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Regular physio is important for your horses' health and well being

DSCF0873
It's that time of year again!  My family are visiting this weekend, and that's a great excuse to get the house and garden up to scratch - something I tend to manage only once a year!  I might even get as far as cleaning the car, although goodness knows what I'd find under all the mud and dog hair!  Being a horse physio at this time of year in the UK means coming home each evening covered in horse hair, as everything is malting heavily.  The horses that have had long winter coats are ok, but the ones that have short clipped coats and are still losing their coat make me as itchy as if I'd been clipping - not pleasant!


This week has been exceptionally busy, and thankfully I've had a student with me for the week to ease the burden.  It's so rewarding helping someone develop their confidence and ability to help horses feel better.  The Horse Massage for Horse Owners DVD is selling well, so I know that plenty of horse owners are looking to help their own horses feel better, and to recognise earlier when they need professional help.  My next project is to get started properly on my first book, which I'm very excited about... more to follow at a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.